Tomato Juice Recipe - Tomato juice must be the most well-known and popular of all vegetable juices. Apart from being a staple juice which can be used in many different ways, it can also have many different vegetables added to it, giving a vast array of flavours which will suit most tastes. Try doing a little experimenting of your own – by adding chilli,garlic, herbs, curry-style spices, vegetables or even some fruits.
Tomato Juice Ingredients:
- 450g ripe tomatoes
- pinch of sugar
- chilled mineral water, to dilute (optional)
- ice cubes, to serve
- lemon slices, cherry tomatoes and basil leaves, to decorate (optional)
- few dashes Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Lightly rinse the tomatoes and roughly hop.
- Pass through a juicer or blender until the juice is formed, then add sugar to taste and dilute with water, if using.
- Place a few ice cubes in tall glasses and pour over the tomato juice.
- Decorate as liked, add the Worcestershire sauce, if using and serve.
We highly Recommend this 501 Must-taste Cocktails Recipe Book by Emma Beare